2018 Midwest Regional Meeting
October 21-23, 2018 - Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Guidelines for presenters can found here.
- The technical program for the 2018 MWRM looks great: click here to have a look at the full program, and make plans to join us in Ames!
- Registration is still open. Regular rates continue through the conference and on-site registration, and are only slightly higher than the advanced registration rate Click here to register.
- Heading to the conference from the conference hotels? Here's a map to the venue - it's a quick 3 minute drive.
Highlighted Plenary and Symposium Sessions
- Biological Applications of Mass Spectrometry
- Bioanalysis: Sensing, Separations, and Spectroscopy
- Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage
- Catalysts for Organic Synthesis
- Chemistry from the Computer: Methods
- Chemistry from the Computer: Applications
- Entrepreneurs Tool Kit: Resources and Best Practices
- Inorganic Chemistry for All
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis
- Materials for Biomedicine
- Materials for Energy
- Materials and Interfaces
- Materials for Optical, Magnetic, and Electronic Devices
- Materials Synthesis and Characterization
- Measurement and Evidence in Chemistry Education
- Solid-state NMR Spectroscopy: Materials and Methods
- Analytical Chemistry
- Chemical Education
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic/Medicinal Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Poster Sessions